Fuel Assistance services help eligible individuals pay for heating their house or apartment during the heating season (between November 1st and April 30th of each year). Energy conservation services help with home improvements that improve efficiency and lower household heating costs.
Your local Community Action Agency offers many of the following energy services:
- Assistance with fuel bills
- Discounts on utility bills
- Heating System Repair and Replacement
- Appliance Mangement Program
- Advocacy and Support
Agencies Offering Energy Programs Programs
- Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
- Action, Inc.
- Berkshire Community Action Council, Inc.
- Citizens for Citizens, Inc.
- Community Action Agency of Somerville, Inc.
- Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions
- Community Action Programs Inter-City, Inc.
- Community Action, Inc.
- Community Teamwork, Inc.
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council, Inc.
- Lynn Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Montachusett Opportunity Council, Inc.
- North Shore Community Action Program, Inc.
- People Acting in Community Endeavors, Inc.
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
- Self-Help, Inc.
- South Middlesex Opportunity Council, Inc.
- South Shore Community Action Council, Inc.
- Springfield Partners for Community Action, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Worcester Community Action Council, Inc.