Education is a key to securing employment that pays a living wage and opening the door to self-sufficiency.
Adults entering the workforce for the first time or those reentering the workforce after time off need to acquire skills and knowledge that will help set them on a career path.
Your local Community Action Agency offers workforce development activities that will help adults obtain the education and skills they need to secure jobs that will enable them to support their families.
- Adult Basic Education
- Job Creation
- Job Readiness
- Job Training
- Youth Mentoring
Agencies Offering Adult Education and Workforce Development Programs
- Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
- Action, Inc.
- Berkshire Community Action Council, Inc.
- Community Action Agency of Somerville, Inc.
- Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions
- Community Action, Inc.
- Community Teamwork, Inc.
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council, Inc.
- Lynn Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
- South Middlesex Opportunity Council, Inc.
- South Shore Community Action Council, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Worcester Community Action Council, Inc.