Early Education & Care services are designed to make sure that children grow up healthy, are ready to start school, and are cared for in safe, stimulating early education and care settings.
We also offer programs that support parents and caregivers so they can work, attend school and strive to build a better life for their families.
Your local Community Action Agency offers many of the following services and activities:
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Child Care Resource & Referral Agency
- Child Care Vouchers
- Play Groups
- Parenting Education Workshops
Agencies Offering Early Education & Care Programs
- Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
- Citizens for Citizens, Inc.
- Community Action Agency of Somerville, Inc.
- Community Action Committee of Cape Cod & Islands
- Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions
- Community Action Programs Inter-City, Inc.
- Community Action, Inc.
- Community Teamwork, Inc.
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council, Inc.
- Lynn Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Montachusett Opportunity Council, Inc.
- People Acting in Community Endeavors, Inc.
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
- Self-Help, Inc.
- South Middlesex Opportunity Council, Inc.
- South Shore Community Action Council, Inc.
- Springfield Partners for Community Action, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Worcester Community Action Council, Inc.