It can be difficult to access all of the services and benefits available to help moderate to low income families.
Your local Community Action Agency can help you find resources that are available.
Some of these benefits include:
- TAFDC (Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children)
- EAEDC (Emergency Aid to Elders, Disabled & Children)
- Emergency Assistance
- Social Security
- Child Care Vouchers
- SNAP Benefits
- Fuel Assistance
- Head Start
Agencies Offering Benefits Assistance Programs
- Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
- Action, Inc.
- Berkshire Community Action Council, Inc.
- Cambridge Economic Opportunity Committee, Inc.
- Citizens for Citizens, Inc.
- Community Action Agency of Somerville, Inc.
- Community Action Committee of Cape Cod & Islands
- Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions
- Community Action Programs Inter-City, Inc.
- Community Action, Inc.
- Community Teamwork, Inc.
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council, Inc.
- Lynn Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Montachusett Opportunity Council, Inc.
- North Shore Community Action Program, Inc.
- People Acting in Community Endeavors, Inc.
- Self-Help, Inc.
- South Middlesex Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Worcester Community Action Council, Inc.